**Prices vary depending upon experience and personal equipment.
First Time Top-Rope Climbers
First time adults and students over the age of 14, should expect to pay $35.00 for adults and $32.00 for students to participate in a belay class, rent equipment and use the facility for the day.
Students under the age of 14 will cost $17.00 - $22.00.
Boulderers (age 14 and over) should be prepared to pay $15.00 with rental shoes (shoes recommended), $10.00 without shoes.
Below is a breakdown of our fees:
(does NOT include rental equipment)
- Adults: $15
- Students & Children: $12
- Military & Senior Discount: $10
- Bouldering only: $10 Discount Bouldering nights are Wednesdays and Thursdays 5pm-9pm only $5
- Belay only (includes harness): $8
- Belay Orientation/ Refresher course (includes harness) $15
If you would like to climb and you do not have a belay partner the staff is available to belay with a 1 week advance reservation.
- $35 for the first climber per hour
- $15 for each additional climber per hour
- Maximum of 3 climbers per hour
- All equipment included
- Shoes: $5
- Chalk bag: $2
Ten Day Punch Pass (good for 12 months)
- Adults: $120
- Students & Children: $95
- Military & Senior: $80
- Bouldering only: $80
- Punch-Pass Rental Package: $65
Monthly (equipment not included)
- Individuals: $85
- Kids / Students: $70
- Military / Senior: $60
- Bouldering only: $50
- Family with children $115.00
Monthly Equipment Rental Packages
- Individual $25.00
- Family with children $50.00
Unlimited access to gym while open to public
Introduction Climbing and Belay Course included for climbers age 14 and older.
Discounted prices on events and classes
Two Guest Passes per month